Are you looking for an enjoyable outdoor pursuit?
Why not try Horse Riding at Cheshire Riding School!
It’s a great way to make new friends, keep yourself fit while clearing your mind of the everyday stresses that life throws at us.
Here at Cheshire Riding School we pride ourselves being able to cater for a wide range of needs by;
- Carefully selected horses and ponies that enjoy their work
- Maintaining our Highly Commended BHS Accreditation and 5-star Council license, so you can be sure you are in the safest of hands
- Ensuring all Instructors are BHS Qualified with Safeguarding.
- Providing a staff development programme to support and advance their careers in the Equine Industry
So, what’s stopping you? … Come and give it a go!
CRS offers a focused range of group lessons, to help you improve confidence and riding skills whether flatwork, dressage or jumping.
- From lead rein right up to advanced riders
- Great value smaller mini groups (Max 5 riders)
- For those who want to share their riding with others and make new friends we also have larger groups.
- For those who enjoy Hacking, we have a130-acre purpose-built all weather farm ride including paddling through our babbling brook.
There’s every chance you will fall in love with horse riding
Call us on 01606 892 111
Email: [email protected]